onsdag 26. mars 2008

Techie Quotes...

As you might have guessed I work as a computer techie, so here is some quotes from 'Clientcopia'... (search for it with google).
--------------------------------

isp tech: Hi how can I help you?
customer: My email doesn't work

After a few try, we get into the email account properties.

isp tech: What did you typed in in the incoming pop3 server??
customer: I typed in: "not sure"
isp tech: Hmmm.. ?!?! what? you serious??
customer: Yes, I typed in the box: "not sure"
isp tech: Why???
customer: Well I wasn't sure of what i had to typed in...

-----------------------------

client: my password doesn't work
me: password reset to abc123
client: still doesn't work
me: are you typing in lower case
client: how can I tell?
me: is your caps-lock on?
client what's that?
me: look at the upper right corner of your keyboard, how many lights are on?
client: let me get someone to look, i don't know anything about computers.

------------------------------

IKEA stories #2:

client: "Do all doors have this exact depth?"

me: "Uuhhhhhh..."

------------------------------

me - "what version of windows are you using?"
caller - "windows....82"
me - der...
caller - "the bill gates edition"

had to put them on hold for a solid minute.

------------------------------

Me: Sir, can you please give me your email so I can send you the missing DLL file?

Client: We don´t have email yet. Send the DLL by Fax.





_______________
Banzai Harakiri


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar