fredag 9. april 2010

She has the full grasp of design

another one from the techie world helpdesk/customer calls:
(These are cut'n'asted from a site called Clientcopia.com, that is an excellent place to visit after you have finished browsing through all the entries on this site).


I run an illustration & design company. I was meeting with a new client about rebranding their image for a print campaign.

While complimenting my past work that she had seen around the city, one woman of the 3 there said, "You're like my favorite designer besides Google."

me: *dumbfounded, silent*

her: "Yeah like you have so many websites and so does Google."

me: *even more dumbfounded and exercising the old smile-and-nod technique while seeing the time/cost of production skyrocketing through my head*

I think she was promptly pulled from the project, I never saw her again in future
meetings.

_______________
Banzai Harakiri


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar