tirsdag 4. oktober 2011

The Genie in the lamp

A man was walking on a highway when he discovered a genie lamp.

He rubbed it and a genie came out and said,"I will grant you one wish."

The man thought for a minute and said, "Well, I never have gone to Hawaii because I never could afford it. Could you make a highway from here to Hawaii so I could just drive over anytime?"

The genie sighed and said, "Man, I have been in this genie business for 10,000 years. I am quite tired. Can't you think of something a little more simple?"

The man thought and said, "Well, you know, I have been married to my wife for 5 years now but I still can't understand her. Can you make it so I can understand her from now on?"

The genie sighed again and said, "Two lanes or four?"
_______________
Banzai Harakiri

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar