torsdag 19. mars 2009

From phone support...

(I was doing rebates for cellphones at the time…)

Me: “Thank you for calling ****. How may I help you?”

Customer: “Okay, so I want my rebate.”

Me: “Alright, all I need from you is the cellphone number.”

Customer: “I don’t have one.”

Me: “…you don’t have a cellphone number?”

Customer: “No, but I want my rebate.”

Me: “So, you do know that in order to receive a rebate, you actually need to purchase a cellphone?”

Customer: “For **** sakes. You’re telling me that in order to get MY rebate, I need to go out, waste MY gas, and with MY money, buy a cellphone?”

Me: “Well, that would be the general idea of getting a reimbursement on something you had purchased.”

Customer: “But I just want the money back…”

Me: “Well, it’s not like this is free money.”

Customer: “…it’s not?”

Me: “No.”

(After about 20 seconds of silence, the customer hangs up.)




_______________
Banzai Harakiri


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar